Monday, September 9, 2013

IDK?

I really don't know what I am supposed to be doing right now. I am working at a job that doesn't pay that great, trying to support a growing family, while also being away from the woman I love. All I want to do is be with her, and help her, but I am here in Cedar Falls, IA working at Best Buy, standing all day waiting for people to come in for me to tell them to talk to someone else in the department. The whole picture seems a little dumb and pointless, but there is other ways to look at it . I am given this opportunity to work for money to provide for my woman, and to create a foundation for myself.

I know all of this will pass in time, but the thing is, is that I don't have much time. Plus I have been feeling sick a lot lately, and that is just the enemy trying to weigh me down. I need to keep up confidence but that is hard to do when you money situation is super tight. I just have to pray for God to show me the way.

With God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment