Monday, March 18, 2013

On the Upside

Today was much better than the previous. Since I have something to look forward to today (work), my attitude has changed tremendously  It really makes a difference when you have a purpose and are active instead of sitting on the couch trying to figure out what you should do with your life. I think you should just DO life instead of trying to grasp what you should do. First, have a basic knowledge of what you like and want to do, make sure there is room to grow, then work your hardest at doing what you need to do to show your boss and team members that you are a head above the rest and that you go the extra mile, instead of wanting to leave work early and catch your late night show you HAVE TO WATCH! Tv is a waste of time anyways, and if you have a DVR then you have nothing to gripe about.

All I want to do is be happy, love God, love people, and be a great influence to the people around me. Happiness comes with all of these things since they are all relevant. So if I  keep it up, I can conquer anything! The possibilities are endless for anyone out there that isn't sure what you want to do with your life. I say get a basic idea and work off of it, and do what is in your limits. Don't overload yourself to a point where you are hating what you used to like, because then all the enjoyment will be gone! You have to start somewhere, so might as well start at a point where it isn't hard to complete the tasks set forth, and it is isn't entirely easy because we all need a challenge in life, cause what is the fun in life if there is no challenges!?

There is good things to come in everyones life, no matter what your circumstances are! I know my life hasn't been all peaches and gravy, but I know God's got my back, and he is always here when I need Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment