Friday, April 5, 2013

Worries

The thing I hate most, is waking up' to a decent night sleep, worried and scared as all get out. Feeling like you have no body there, and that you have no direction in life. Scared that you aren't doing the right thing, and that what your doing now is a waste of time.
This is the work of the devil. He is trying to take control over my thoughts and send me down paths that I know are not true or right. He always attacks me at my weakest point which is usually in the morning or later at night when I am all alone. Sometimes I just don't know where I am going, and feel like I should know, but generally in life people never know where they are going. We just tend to forget about it, get by, and try and have fun while we are at it. It's just that sometime I don't know where God wants me placed, but that is not my worry. God will place me wherever He thinks best suits me!
I am just writing this to keep myself from having a panic attack, and to calm my senses and nerves down. It is hard to stand out in a world full of sins because so often are overcome by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment