Monday, January 28, 2013

substance

Ok, so here is another thought,

I often take things upon myself, I always feel if I mess up or slip up, I let myself down. I also often dwell on the fact that I have messed up or could have done things more efficiently in order to make a process or task move faster.

This is not my duty to wear down my inner being with negativity which is provided by the dark side. The enemy wants me to believe that it is my fault so I will go back to my old ways of smoking, drinking, or other unneeded worldly things. These things will only temporarily help the situation, but will hurt anyone in the long run. TEMPORARY FIX "they" call it, but weed, liquor, nor drugs will ever solve or resolve your/ my problem. It will only be a sidetrack, and make your soul and emotion feel worse afterwards.


BLOGGERSPAM OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment