Monday, February 4, 2013

EVERYDAY PEOPLE

Ok, is it me, or are people just losing all sense of morality and respect? I really don't understand!!! I make a joke, and an insult with some hurtful heart smashing words comes flying back! I try to be more Christ-like, but it is really getting hard to keep my cool, and to be the bigger person, because it seems to me that people these days just aren't getting it!

We all know the saying that actions speak louder than words, but I am really questioning that how true that statement really is! Do people really know they are doing wrong, or are they so accustomed to doing it they don't even realize right from wrong, good from bad, evil from good.  

My mind seems to have the idea to just blow up on these useless peons, but God said to love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would want them to do to you. So, I still live by that to the best of my ability, even though it is very difficult, us Christians have to set ourselves apart from other so that they can see the personality of Christ through us, and want the same exact thing!

i will just have to be patient with this Kesha loving, neon wearing, DUBstep listening to era and just keep hoping it changes sooon. God is love and love is pretty tight. 

AMEN,

SAMBEO

No comments:

Post a Comment